BAD MOM

by - 12:22:00 PM

I know, being a mommy is very hard. Many things that we have to do at home or out side there. One of them is change the diaper. Yepp. But being a mommy is like acting in the movie. You got a main character of it. You have to have a good acting, right? In order to people love you.

Ini juga yang bikin aku tertarik ama satu film yang diperanin ama Mila Kunis. OMG. She's hot woman. I like her voice, sexy. Pengen banget punya suara serak2 becek gitu supaya si daddy semakin sayang. But here I am. Dengan suara seadanya gini pun udah alhamdulillah banget. Bisa bersuara lah intinya. Bersyukur banget, karena di luar sana ada juga yang gak seberuntung kita. Is it right?


So, wanna change your life? Be a bad mom.
Anyone?
Nahh, not including me. I luv ma life n ma family exactly.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment here n let's be friend :)
(follow for follow)