Contact

by - 10:13:00 AM

Uhuuyy, back again then with Oldra in here at @Choki_choki (Chocolate Paste). Maybe ma' postingan gak terlalu bagus buat jadi penghibur reader di saat suntuk, galau, males n' emosi. But if you read all, your heart (just a little bit) will be repaired. Hahaha. Big confidence tongue

So, if you have question about this all, please contact me call me . Terserah mau tanya apa. Tanya jalan kek, tanya tempat makanan yang enak kek, tapi jangan tanya masalah umur. I don't like it!

1. via e-mail at oldra.karlinda@gmail.com
2. via instagram Oldrakarlinda_afandi
3. via facebook at O'ol Alexandria de Dodolz
4. via twitter at Bini_popeye (but I don't use it anymore laughing )
5. or you can contact ma' husband at fery.afandi.69@gmail.com 010.gif

Don't be scare to contact him, because he is a good guy bak2.gif, believe in me

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment here n let's be friend :)
(follow for follow)