Waiting

by - 10:05:00 PM

As usual sih klo lagi nunggu dosen ngajar berjam2 pasti deh boring tingkat satu. Bosen maen gadget kayak orang2, mending mandangin pemandangan di lingkungan kampus jln. Gunung Kelua. Yeps, boring made me took some photos. Not really good, but describe enough what I saw on yesterday. I knew that people in there had remembered me. Always waiting for her, as usual

I love photograph. No wonder in ma' netbook is so many of mine! Maybe more than one thousand. But I will not post about ma' photos.

You know what, ma' activities started by 10 am until 4.45 pm. Yeah, can you imagine how I look? ( I can smell heel in ma' body right 'there' haha).


At kampus Pahlawan @12.00 pm



a kitty :* just lonely :(

at kampus Gunung Kelua

 Nb:
Pengambilan gambar setelah hujan lebat. So, flood~ flood~ again~

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment here n let's be friend :)
(follow for follow)