The Special Black

by - 9:21:00 PM

This coincide with the topic "The special black", it's all about ma' lovely husband. Dedicated to him. How lucky I am to have you as ma' soulmate. Yepps, this posting about him. I am feelin' guilty now. But it's not necessary to talk about it. Privacy. Top secret. hehe.

clovercloever then. The special black of course about Fery atau Popeye nama samarannya. But don't judge someone by the cover. That's very true! Waktu kenal ama doi pun dari SD, doi terkenal super nakal. Ada aja yang selalu dilakuin doi agar mangsanya nangis atau marah2. Unfortunately, the one of his victims is me. Damn! Aku dulu gak suka ama yang namanya Fery. Hate him. He is a bad boy with a thousand "brainstorm". If you know what I mean about 'brainstorm'. hahaha. But a boy, huh! It's natural for a child. N' walopun doi punya kelakuan nakal tingkat tinggi, tapi doi masih punya sisi positif yang jarang anak2 kecil punya jaman sekarang.

Care of many friends. Have a big solidarity, independent boy, cheerful boy, smart, creative n' gak pelit.

Lucunya, doi nyimpen perasaan padaku sejak masih kelas 2 SD waktu doi jadi anak baru pindah di kelasku, II B. Of course aku gak tau perasaan doi karena sibuk temenan n' ngeladenin cowok2 yang suka deket2in aku *asek*. Beside that doi pernah jadi penulis surat temen2 cowoknya yang ternyata surat cinta ke aku. Damn! Absolutely he wrote about what his feelin' to me. From his heart. Deeply. N' not the words about his friends' heart. hahaha. Salut *dango*


Jaman SMK :D

 I know many people has the same faces, I mean almost in the world. But for me, ma' husband almost like Eminem. OMG. I don't care what people say to me! Eminem :moby: Oh, come on man! Not at all. Go to hell! What's your problem on me? Up to me, dude. Just keep silent! When I am staring his photo on the mirror, ma' face always blush blushing. Oh, Stop! I don't wanna make ma' heart is beating. hahaha.

I luv him. I have many mistakes from him, I see. But the only words that I say is: I m so sorry, baby... I hope ma' attitude can change, n' make you happy standing here beside on me. I don't wanna let you go. Can you imagine how broken I am when you walk away? It will ruined, baby. Please, trust me. 

Please, don't be an another man in this world, because I wanna have a child from you. I wanna make this world is full color with our love, happines n' laugh. Take ma' hand n' let us walk together big hug

You know what, many people say that fallin' in luv is not necessary a reason. But for me, fallin' in luv with you because one reason: You had created by God to me, baby. So, how can I let you go when ma' heart is need you?

New year 01 Jan 2014 :)

As you know, ma' husband has a gold heart. I mean not a gold that for sale on the shops. You know lahh. hahaha. He always be patient to face ma' vintage attitude, childish exactly. I know it's very embarrassing. Oh, it's very hard to change it up, dude! But I have to try.

 Someone who doesn't know ma' husband very well will say that he is bad guy, WTF, black guy who hasn't attitude etc. Oh, you make mistake, dude! He is very kind guy if you make friend with him now. Try to, dude. Therefore, I fallin' in luv with him love struck



I know everything that you said to me is all true. But sometimes I take ma' ego for this. So I created the third war. So, forgive me, baby...sadbatting eyelasheskiss

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment here n let's be friend :)
(follow for follow)