Blank

by - 7:20:00 PM

Marry is not just "yes I do". But it must bunch two sides, two big families. Itu juga yang lagi kupikirin sekarang ini. Cobaan buat nikah itu juga banyak. Keluarga yang ini kayak gitu, keluarga yang itu kaya gini. Actually, I'm sick of it. Like everybody says that no one is perfect. So do I. If I have a choice, I will take a rest for a while. Try to forget something in ma' brain.

Ada2 aja yang jadi masalah. Furthermore, I'm menstruating now. As you know, klo cewek lagi 'dapet' pasti sensitif banget. Apa2 bawaannya pengen marah, pengen nangis, pengen gebuk2 sesuatu. So do I. OK. Ini adalah cobaan. Stop, pathetic thinker.

If I were a little girl again, I will cry as loud as at home right now. Really don't care about them. But I can't. I have to act like an adult because I'm big girl right now. Sooner or later, I have to face it all.

Please, don't ask about it. I'm really sick of it now.



You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a comment here n let's be friend :)
(follow for follow)